During Making Vinyl you can hear international vinyl industry experts provide the latest information about manufacturing, creative packaging, environmentally friendly materials, distribution, and new business opportunities of the most improbable comeback of the 21st century. The vinyl record industry continues to prove to be a resilient and dynamic sector, constantly evolving and adapting to new trends and technologies. The Making Vinyl event in Haarlem will offer a deep dive into the latest innovations and opportunities in this exciting industry. More information about the program and tickets will be announced soon.
Making Vinyl is designed for a wide range of individuals who are passionate about the vinyl record industry, including:
- Vinyl record manufacturers and producers
- Record label executives and professionals
- Vinyl mastering engineers
- Vinyl cutting engineers
- Vinyl pressing plant personnel
- Vinyl record collectors and enthusiasts
- Music retailers and distributors
- Musicians and artists
- Audio equipment manufacturers
- Graphic designers and packaging experts
- Press and media representatives
- Industry analysts and researchers
- Legal and financial professionals who work with the vinyl record industry.
Have a look at the Making Vinyl website for a selection of past speakers and upcoming events, like Minneapolis (US) on June 7 and 8.
Photo credits: Michael Weintrob (Nashville 2022).